1 ) The author included the quotation from Hitler as the epigraph because he wrote “Who does right now remember the Armenians” prior to question and Hitler’s quotation answered that. The quotation answers the question because only Hitler remembered the Armenians and did precisely the same to the Jews. My ideas didn’t modify after examining Forgotten Flames because We already recognized the story about the Armenian Genocide.
installment payments on your Vahan couldn’t discuss his fear with his mother mainly because first of all, having been too scared to say a word and this individual wasn’t assured enough to express anything.
Also he was visualizing things in his mind of what might have happened to his father and maybe if perhaps he informed his mom, he would broken out in tears. He did not also want to disrupt his mother because his mother was very depressed when her husband left and this seemed like her heart had not been there. As well, her mom would have lied to him anyway rather than tell him the truth for so why the Turks took his father.
a few. The frame of mind of the Armenian community changed in various methods. No one understood something would definitely happen to them, so once everything started; everyone started to only care about themselves. Some individuals just failed to want to go anymore and just planned to be taken before having tortured in any way. Also we were holding shocked of what the Turks had completed and they started hating them. Every Turk they noticed, they did start to hate.
4. The Kenderian family was obviously a very prosperous family and were living a great Armenian life. The daddy had great honor in his community. Vahan greatly admires his dad because he constantly followed his father’s guidelines and the simply way he survived was staying good and admiring what his father informed him to perform step by step. The memory of his dad gave him a lot of courage to outlive because whenever he had difficulty, he would close his sight and envision what his father advised him after which move on.
your five. I was aware about the Armenian Genocide before reading the book. The sole ethnic warfare I know of before Universe War eleven was the Jewish Holocaust.
six. After the tough of Vahan’s brothers, he previously a hard time. This individual didn’t feel like himself any more and thought that there was not any point of living any further because he understood that the military would keep coming back and eliminate him as well. He was in pain and couldn’t stand the fact that his siblings had died, he thought everything was imaginary. Next, he was standing up the became irritated tat having been going to make it through through every thing.
7. Following violent activities on his voyage to Constantinople, his habit changed afterward. He observed many things so after a although, if this individual saw somebody get taken or persons begging pertaining to something, he did not care because it was normal to him previously just because he seen this so many times. The graphic information didn’t bother my studying because I knew about the Armenian Genocide before I actually read the publication and also I could see an Armenian movie which will had more details so the information in the book don’t seem therefore harsh.
8. Vahan discloses his spiritual doubt when all the time this individual prayed regarding someone or something this individual got not any answer. By way of example he would always pray to look for his loved ones and when he didn’t, using the to hesitation praying. Next, he finally found out that God genuinely exists and he solved as many of his praying as he may.
9. Vahan knew that Selim Bey wasn’t a polite person but the method he cared for him, his first impression of Selim Bey was unexpected. Vahan truly “liked” Selim Bey and couldn’t believe that he had completed anything to injury the Armenians. Vahan discovers Selim Bey’s true nature when he delivers him to his father’s house and doesn’t at any time visit Vahan again. Selim Bey betrayed Vahan which will showed he didn’t worry about him.
twelve. What Vahan means if he says I would be totally free an would never be totally free is the it absolutely was unbelievable that he was clear of everything now and don’t have to worry regarding hiding from Turkish troops, but then he still don’t fell cost-free because he did not have his family and anything he once had which made him seem like he previously something missing in himself. I actually don’t think there are countries that deny freedom to particular citizens based upon their ethnicity.
11. Mr. and Mrs. Tashian help Vahan on his journey to a new your life in many ways. Vahan learned how to take care of himself and kind a family of his very own one day. Likewise, he discovered how to perform different types of jobs that this individual learned coming from Mr. and Mrs. Tashian. Also, they influenced him to move as well as not give up which provided him the courage to carry on.
12. Everybody in Vahan’s past gave him bravery to contribution to liberty in many ways. Each and every time Vahan was at a darker room or some place having been not sure what he can perform, he would close his eyes and envision something that an individual said or perhaps did from your past which in turn helped him move on is to do what the person once informed him to accomplish. Each person gave him bravery because he will imagine a thing each person advised him to perform and then he would gain even more courage and confidence along with his journey.
13. The meaning from the tile Ignored Fire may be the death of all the Armenians that was forgotten by the Turks.
14. The quote by Hitler was related to the Armenian Genocide because the universe did certainly forget the extermination of people following the war. And also the Jewish Holocaust, the repellent of humans was forgotten by everybody and never came to mind following such a cruel person such as Hitler committed such an act that was completed the Armenians. It also pertains to the Armenian Genocide because Hitler attempted to do the rational thing to the Jews as the Turks tried to do to the Armenians.