You have to write up your analysis of the food diary. State how long you have kept your food record for, and write about the following points:
1 . Consider how you will have documented your information. Where have you got your details from that will probably be analysed ” how beneficial are these sources of info? (e. g food labeling, weighing parts, recipes etc)
2 . Study the Recommended Nutritional Content for your age group and sexuality on http://www.food.gov.uk/multimedia/pdfs/nutguideuk.pdf. Choose a few whole days of your food record how does your meal intake compare to the recommended Nutritional Content.
Remember you have to break the foodstuff composition down into the main foodstuff groups including vitamins (in particular vitamin C) plus the energy by fat inside your food. Precisely what are the strengths and weaknesses of your food intake? Consider other recommended food intake options such as five a day and food requirements agency eatwell plate. How can your food intake measure up for this?
3. You can definitely find it helpful to research just how many calories from fat you should be intaking for your way of living. (a beneficial site http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/loseweight/Pages/understanding-calories.aspx )
4. Consider the quantity of activity you have done throughout the week ” what are the strengths and weaknesses with this level of activity? (another beneficial site http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/fitness/Pages/physical-activity-guidelines-for-adults.aspx )
your five. Finally inside the analysis consider any Lifestyle influences: as relevant, for example personal meals preferences, ethnical, economic, sociable, availability of 6. time; daily variations, elizabeth. g week days/weekends
When you have done this kind of you need to move on to part 2 of the project task! Portion 2
1 . Provide a six day healthy plan to improve your nutritional health.
2 . You should include a food plan which usually addresses all of the issues analysed in your meals diary examination. This includes whatever you are ingesting and how that relates to sociable policy as stated above.
several. Consider the change for life campaign (http://www.nhs.uk/change4life/Pages/change-for-life.aspx) what can you use in your healthy plan that changes your life?
4. What about your activity levels? Within your plan you should consider your levels of activity analysed in your food diary. How could you improve these kinds of? (remember it is not necessarily just about signing up for a gym, you could consider walking up the stairs instead of taking the lift! )
five. Finally look again with the issues that you may have highlighted when it comes to lifestyle elements that effect ” exactlty what can you do to modify them? (think outside of the box here, and become realistic). Include these within your program.
6. You might design and present these details in any structure you wish, however , you might want to consider some kind of template or grid to present your data on.
several. Remember your nutritional plan must be SMART
8. Inside your plan you must assess how a plan is going to meet and improve your health needs ” you need to associate your information to social coverage (five a day, change for a lifetime, RNI, the eatwell plate) (M3)
being unfaithful. You should also evaluate how the alterations that you are producing might transform your life health and wellbeing. (D2) (useful sites http://familydoctor.org/familydoctor/en/prevention-wellness/food-nutrition/healthy-food-choices/nutrition-tips-for-improving-your-health.html
Remember all of the sites that you work with must be referenced! That is at the text using Harvard referring to and by together with a reference bed sheet!