1) How does Freitag. ch identify itself inside the transaction process? Explain the operational concepts as well as matching IC-Systems. Determine specialties inside the phases trying to derive, so why Freitag. ch decided on idea. Operating in the marketplace since 93, Freitag. ch became an effective business pertaining to producing bags followed by similar products (who also resulted very efficacious findings). This kind of business was built up depending on the basic principle of making something useful from spend. (http://www.freitag.ch/support/faq)
This is certainly a factor, which in turn differentiates it from the creation point of view.
Among the list of phases of transaction processes Freitag. ch searches for truck tarps, bike inner pontoons, seat belts and recycled airbags, its raw materials for the plastic bags. For the procurement of the materials Freitag. ch gets in contact with everyone willing to sell off such utilized products simply by its connection ways on the official website. (http://www.freitag.ch/tarps ) For this purpose a flyer is also prepared which usually orients better the potential suppliers.
The official website is build upon a Service Oriented Buildings and mashups to ensure the next products and services to both buyers and suppliers: -Online store
-Updated e-catalogues of goods
-Attractive and informative video delivering presentations
-The organization history
-Facts and statistics
All the above described services and information give you a complete watch ofwhat Fünfter tag der woche. ch is really and how it works, appealing many clients and suppliers. Not only confirm their success but they also help to make a serious sales pitches in relation with suppliers offering all needed details and terms of collaboration circumstances. (http://www.freitag.ch/agb )
2) Will freitag. ch follow a multichannel strategy, with regards to their distribution channels? Please describe, what problems may result from diverse (one-or multichannel-channel-) distribution tactics, and how they are (or may be in future) handled by Freitag. ch.
Freitag. ch relies on multiple distribution stations. It offers: shopping online of the products
shops in many metropolitan areas around the world
different retailers contracted
Utilizing a multichannel distribution strategy gets bigger the segment of customers Fünfter tag der woche. ch gets to. On the other hand they have its hazards. For example: permitting other retailers to sell its products, Freitag. ch risks never to sends to its consumers the appropriate concept that its actual stores stand for. It is clear that a section of the fans of freitag. ch are seduced by the reality it makes useful wasted resources, not merely when generating but also for the stores they build. What Fünfter tag der woche brothers initial wanted was to sell bags-made-from-tarps in a shop-made-from-containers actualizing all their motto of not losing even on their stores. This can be a very important concept for a extensive part of the consumers, which risks missing in other retailers’ stores. In order to avoid it Fünfter tag der woche should be more selective and a bit imposing of their basic principles when contracting merchants.
3) Which in turn general E-Business-strategy is carried out by Freitag. ch at the moment? Try to find out about their business design (with it is partial models) and simple strategic principles ” in terms of possible using their situation at heart. There are 3 ways a company can choose to contend in the market and seduce the purchasers: Differentiation strategy “It is actually a strategy whereby a marketing expert offers a product or service as exceptional in market by demonstrating that it supplies a distinct edge over different products simply by setting this apart fromother competitors’ brands in some way or the other, besides price. Expense leader approach ” is dependent on a marketing strategy in which price is the main tactical tool and where the business generates economical value by having lower costs than competitors Segmentation strategy ” is a marketing plan exactly where all marketing efforts are directed at one particular industry segment.
Among the competitive strategies I see Freitag. ch leaning mainly about differentiation approach. From the initial moment it came up as a new thought of producing hand bags from outdated tarps (which handle a story) and it is still attempting to find enough sources so it can go on giving unique items to its clients.
With the different programs that Fünfter tag der woche. ch utilizes (*Virtual neighborhoods, *Online store, *e-Purchasing, *e-Catalogue, *e-Search) I could say it has a high level of electronification and also has innovated the traditional way of making business.
More in greater detail, listing the fundamental questions a small business model comes up, I may state: Who is the customer?
Freitag. ch actually reaches many kinds of clients, the sportive and the useful one (its ‘Fundamental’ line), the modern a single and the fashionable one (its ‘Reference’ line), almost all varieties of ages. Additionally it is updated with the new requirements the technology brings currently, offering appropriate products for just about any specific equipment (iPhone, ipad tablet, MacBook, Schedule, Notebook) What value do we offer to the consumer?
Freitag. ch definitely offers quality and uniqueness.
How can we make money through this business?
Keep on sewing unique products delivering similar message to the clients. The communication and distribution channels to reach consumers and offer them the value proposition The relationships established with clients
The time needed
The companions and their motivations to work together
The revenue generated
4) The particular Freitag. ch special regarding their relation to customers? Take the approaches of hybrid E-Business-Strategies as a starting place, pick out progressive concepts and features along with future possibilities.
From the consumer aspect, despite the quality, the most crucial they offer may be the uniqueness from the bags. Fünfter tag der woche. ch cures in particulars every bag, made of utilized truck tarps with its very own story, look and state of use. The preparation process goes on by simply cutting manually , and regular sewing pieces of tarps. In this globalized and massive market we know how is worth this kind of individual and meaningful product.
Furthermore through the years they have developed a brand in which people now trust and are willing to purchase. Based on this I am able to position Fünfter tag der woche. ch approaching despite difference strategy toward segmentation approach. This formula of strategies enables them to have got demands and continuous provides even though their prices might not be the cheapest. In the event someone today tends to buy a Freitag merchandise it does not happen at random. It is a client that knows the company, the way functions, the value this adds to usana products through the entire process before providing and is thereby why it can be willing to pay. In Addition an important element we see on its business techniques is that Freitag carries out a combination of Value-Oriented and Network-Oriented.
5) What ideal suggestions would you offer Freitag. ch to get upcoming E-Business challenges? Make your own ideas referring to the SWOT evaluation!
A search within of the external and internal environment is an important part of the proper planning procedure. Environmental elements internal for the firm are usually classified because strength (S) or weaknesses (W), and people external towards the firm happen to be classified because opportunities (O) or dangers (T). This kind of analysis in the strategic environment is referred to as a SWOT analysis. The SWOT analysis gives information that may be helpful in matching the business’s resources and capabilities to the competitive environment in which that
A firm’s strengths are its methods and capabilities that can be used being a basis to get developing a competitive advantage. Instances of strengths intended for Freitag. ch include: Strong brand names ” It is a fact that ‘Freitag’ has already been a brand name. I think it is one of the major reasons that signal the success of usana products Good popularity among customers ” In general if you have a look at the message boards and online communities clientele are telling they are very satisfied with the items they purchased
The lack of certain strengths may be viewed as a weak point. In the case of Freitag. ch this may be viewed as weaknesses: Standing among buyers ” Referring again to what customers say on digital communities from time to time we find comments complaining about the odor an excellent source of cost structure
Lack of use of resources “Its not so readily available enough employed tarpaulins and in addition colored (as Daniel Freitag cited)
‘While the company has been able to grow, the biggest challenge isn’t finances. It’s getting enough functional tarpaulin, especially with exotic colors and designs, – Daniel Freitag said in the “Out from the Bag event at Zurich’s design museum.
The exterior environment evaluation may reveal certain new opportunities to get profit and growth. A few examples of these kinds of opportunities incorporate: Arrival of new technologies “Freitag is keeping updated with all the development of technology to fulfill virtually any new demands (i-Products and others)